Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What a Thrill!

Getting outside your comfort zone is refreshing and necessary.  Necessary to a life committed to laughter and fullness, that is!  Today, I stepped out of my comfort zone.  I danced...on stage...by myself (for a brief moment)...in front of people...to Michael Jackson's Thriller!   I'm posting the video to prove I did it...but it isn't much to see!  You can't hear the music because the audience is going wild!!  (middle school and high school students after finals!  They would cheer for anyone! lol!) I also have no moves!  I watched the Thriller video this morning thinking I would learn some dance moves...it didn't work out! 

But I had fun and I laughed!!  I laughed before I got on stage, while I was on stage, when I was exiting the stage, and even now, I am still laughing!  It isn't much...but laughter is everything!  What a thrill!

Laughter is where life happens!

No comments: